Yep, it is that time. I promised to have a giveaway competition to thank you guys for visiting my blog and causing it to have 10000 page views. I know for some people who just started blogging and have a lot of views already it might not seem so that much of a big deal to you but it is to me.
I started this blog in 2010 and I was not consistent in blogging at all. It was either I was having writer’s block, too busy or I was having the worst network ever or I couldn’t afford to pay for my internet or I was too lazy. However within the last 2 months i saw the page views increase from 7000 to more than 10000. I actually thought it would reach 10000 views by December ending because I didn’t think lots of people wanted to read my blog but you all showed me that I was wrong. I am so grateful guys.
So in appreciation of your love towards me, I am having this giveaway competition. The rules are simple:
1. Answer the simple questions I ask. Answers to the questions are either in some posts or somewhere on the front page of the blog.
2. You need to be living in Nigeria. I won’t be able to send the prize to you if you are outside Nigeria.
3. You need to leave your name and sex when you leave your answers since there is a gift for my guy readers and also for my girl readers.
Here are the questions:
1. Navy, Army or Air force? What kind of girl am i?
2. What is my favorite T.V series?
3. What is my favorite colour?
4. Apart from writing, what other hobbies do I have?
5. I work as a ……………. from 9-5 (or should I say 8-5)
6. What tribe was I born into?
7. I grew up in which state and what state do I work in? (2 questions in one, sorry)
That is all. Guys, have fun answering the questions. I know they are so cheap right? I wish you all the best of luck.
Now here are the pictures of what I would be offering. For the lucky male reader, i am giving away a body wash/deodorant combo by Old Spice..
For the lucky female reader, I would be giving out what I call ‘my moisturising essentials’. It consists of profectiv’s growth lotion and growth oil and also my specially made ‘whipped shea butter mix’. This three items are essential in ensuring that your hair stays moisturised all day.
|Sorry that there is no picture of the shea butter mix but that is always freshly prepared before a supply....|
I hope you are as excited as I am. The competition would last till the 4th of December and I should announce the winners by 6th of December. Please guys invite people to take part in the competition, the more the merrier. Maybe I would make a tradition to have a giveaway competition for every 10000 views.
Thanks for stopping by.