Hey guys, Happy New Month. I can't believe it is June already. I wish you all a very blessed month. So i am through with my lectures and i am finally back to Uyo. However i am battling an infection. I have a sore throat and with it also came catarrh, headache and fever. I hate being sick! Anyway i have to get off my butt and write this post as i had promised you all that i would do it. So here is the 'i rep' post..
1. Emirates airline: I know there are some other airlines that go to Dubai and are cheaper but as i have extreme anxiety about flying i wanted an airline that is known for wonderful service. I was glad i used them. I had a nice time even with the 2 hours of turbulent period on the flight. The air hostesses were lovely and beautiful and the whole experience was wonderful. Contact www.emirates.com for more information.
2. Savoy Park Hotel Apartment: I loved my stay in Savoy park hotel but i don't think i would go there again except i am going with family. It was an apartment, like a self contain. It had a fridge, cooker, toaster, electric jug, a sink, plates, pots and microwave. And i barely used any of them apart from the microwave, plates and fridge. Honestly i realized that i did not have to pay the amount i did for things i didn't need. The hotel bill included a breakfast buffet and a pick up from the airport. I loved their services especially their customer service and i totally recommend it to everyone (with a family or if you are interested in cooking). They have about 2 other types of hotel apartments: Savoy Suites, Savoy Crest . Contact www.savoydubai.com for more information.
3. Big Bus Tour: I had checked up on big bus online while i was in Nigeria and saw that it was similar to the red bus i used in South Africa which i enjoyed so i definitely was very interested in going on the bus. It was a lot expensive than the red bus but i figured it was an experience not to be missed. And i am so glad i did, i totally loved it. I wished i was able to use the free coupons that i was given with the ticket. Contact www.bigbus.com for more information.
4. Knight Tours: I used them for my desert safari. My driver, Abubakar was great and the trip was amazing. The dinner was not my thing but then again my taste buds are divaish so a lot of food are not my thing. So if you are in Dubai and want a fair price for a desert safari tour then they are the people to go to. I checked other sites and the price was scary so imagine my relief when the guys at the reception told me about them. I don't know if they have a website but their number is displayed in one of the pictures i took.
5. Enygma Travel Agency: The Agent was recommended to me by one of my senior colleague. I had not seen her before i just trusted her based on the referral. I just called her, got her account details and paid ( it was 30000 naira about 200 dollars), sent my data page of my passport and a scanned picture. She said the visa application was forwarded on a Sunday and i got the e visa on Tuesday and that was the end of the our transaction. Here are her details: Name: Eno Essien, Phone Number: +2347083908765
I think that is all. I did most of the booking myself. I used the reviews of people on booking.com to choose my hotel. And i booked the hotel and airline tickets online by myself. Hey, what is the point of always being online and not making use of it.
That is all for today guys. I hope i feel better tomorrow and i hope you enjoyed today's post. Thanks for stopping by.
P.S: I don't know what is going on with the lamp holders in my house. My bulbs(the energy saving types and ordinary ones) keep blowing. I noticed that the voltage has become very high. I don't know what to do. I have replaced almost 5 bulbs within 1 week. I need help on what to do.
Tanx dear. Willl check dem out wen am ready God willing. Nice post!ReplyDelete
You are welcome. I always aim to please you all....Delete