When i saw that Ernie nominated me, i was smiling like a cat. Thanks Ernie for the nomination, i can't believe that you thought i deserve it. If you want to be seriously inspired please check out Ernie's blog here and i can bet that you won't be sorry.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you have recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award (you might include a link to VBA site.)
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
- I read with music. It may be a bad habit but I tend to concentrate more.
- I sometimes dance when I am reading. I can still remember the face of a guy today in the library who was watching me when I was shaking my legs. But I would defend myself, they were playing jams like one direction's 'live while we are young' and psquare's ejajo. Who wouldn't dance to the beat uhn?
- I don't know how to pray like most people. I see people praying like they are fighting God (God forgive me for my thoughts). When I see them I am amazed. I pray like I am talking to a King. And from the way we treat earthly kings I doubt we shout when we are talking to them. But that is what I feel however I am just a mere human being, God wants people to come to him just as they are so if praying in that way works for people who am I to think otherwise about it. Just goes to show that there would be so many characters in heaven. It is going to be so colourful and fun.
- I am a serious work in progress. There are so many things I want to be better at and I almost allowed the fact that I was not as good as I should be to overwhelm me recently. It took a still voice to reveal to me that I was a work in progress and it was okay to be one. I was reminded that God is in control of my life.
- I like writing to do lists. I don't always finish doing what is on the list but I feel calmer doing so.
- I sometimes space out when I am talking or people are talking. If you don't do something sudden to get my attention then you would be just talking to a body. How I passed in school I have no idea.
- I need to gain weight. My BMI shows that I am underweight.....#notagoodthingatall
That is all I could think of for now. Thanks once again to Ernie for the nomination.
So exams are drawing closer and I have to be more focused so I need to apologize in advance in case I don't update posts regularly. I am on a very tight timetable (serves me right for not starting to read earlier now I am on a fire brigade reading marathon) so until I finish what I have planned to read I would not pick up my phone or laptop to blog. And some days I might be too tired afterwards to write anything. I hope I am able to plan myself well and still post but in case I don't please bear with me.
That is all for today guys. Thanks for stopping by....
Yaaayyyyy! Congrats on your award n thank you for the nomination....ReplyDelete
We'll miss you o but please read o
You were featured here http://thewayestherseesit.blogspot.com/2014/10/reviews-bloggers-feature-newsletter.html?m=0Delete
Thanks a lot for the feature. I am still jumping.Delete
Awww..thanks mami for picking up the award...buh...**covers face** I always wanted to correct you mami...it is everydaytibs.blogspot.com...not everydaywithtibs.blogspot.com...hehe......buh it is okay mami...ReplyDelete
Yikes!!! I don't know why I keep messing it up. Sorry about that. I won't forget again..Delete
Awww thanks for nominating me.ReplyDelete
I also read with music and aggressive prayer has me looking like "eh..?"
Read your books lady, and eat!
Yay!! A fellow music plus reading person. You are welcome. I would try to do so...Delete
Thanks for the nomination. I wish you all the best with your exams.ReplyDelete