The Sunshine Blogger Award is a way for bloggers to get to know each other and a way for readers to know a little more about me.
To accept the Sunshine Award, I have to:
- Acknowledge the nominating blogger with a link to the website.
- Share 11 random facts about myself by answering the questions the nominating blogger has created for me.
- List 11 bloggers I believe deserve some recognition and a little blogging love! (I can’t nominate the blogger who nominated me.)
- Let the 11 bloggers know I nominated them.
- Post 11 questions for the bloggers I nominate to answer
The questions that i am required to answer are as follows:
- What is your favorite dessert?: I can't really say. I have a massive sweet tooth so i can eat anything that is not too creamy or cheesy. I like cakes, ice creams, yoghurts.
- What is your ideal vacation? To go to any place i can have an adventure which is practically everywhere in the world. I love traveling to new places. I would love to visit Belize, Paris, Greece, Spain, Morocco, Brazil, United Kingdom. I just love experiencing new things and getting inspiration to be a better person.
- Why did you decide to start blogging? I was always yapping on my facebook page and the word restriction always made be mad because i would have to cut down my words so i decided to open a blog where i can yap all i want....lol. It is extremely relaxing yapping you know....lol
- What is one tip that you would give to new bloggers? Even though your blog might have an informal theme please, please and please do not abbreviate when writing. It is a blog not a text you are sending to someone. It annoys me when i see some blogs and every word is abbreviated. I would have to try to guess what the person is trying to say and i usually don't visit the blog again. I don't want to have headache, thank you!
- What do you like to do for fun? I like to watch movies, dance (in my head and room, i don't like nightclubs) write, read, bake and apply make up. I am a pretty boring person...hehe
- What countries have you traveled to? U.K (as a baby, at least that is what i was told by my parents and i saw pictures....hehehe), South Africa and United Arab Emirates (Dubai/Abu Dhabi)
- Android or iPhone? None. I have never used an Iphone but i am not sure i would like it with all its restrictions and android is very annoying in the way it consumes data.
- What is your favorite blog post that you’ve written? I really can't say because i feel i keep getting better and better with each post. But i do know what the most read blog post is.....lol
- If you could go back to any moment in history, when & where would that be & why? I think i would like to go to King Arthur's era (England) as a noble blood (i don't want to suffer o). I have always been fascinated with the fashion and simplicity of the medieval era.
- What is your favorite season? In Nigeria, None! In harmattan i get sore throat and Catarrh, in Rainy season i am always cold and i always get beaten by the rain. If i was outside Nigeria, it would be summer (as long as it is not UAE, their sun is horrible!!).
- What are your top 3 hair products? Organics Cholesterol/tea tree oil conditioner, Profectiv Break free leave in and my 'specially made' whipped shea butter.
The blogs i would like to nominate are:
The questions are:
- What is your favorite color?
- Army, Navy or Air force, whose uniform do you prefer?
- What are your hobbies?
- What is your favorite soda?
- What do you love about blogging?
- Bugs Bunny or Tom and Jerry, which do you like?
- Facebook, Twitter or Instagram?
- Whatsapp or Blackberry Messenger?
- What house chore do you dislike?
- What is your addiction: Shoes, bags, clothes, perfumes or make up ?
- Have you ever been on a blind date? If , would you agree to go on a blind date?
Thanks guys for stopping by. Thanks again, Uzoma. I hope you all enjoyed today's post. Oh! i finally found the # (hashtag) so i can hashtag away. #happyblogger #checkmyfacebookpage #blogging #laughingatmysilliness